We offer a complete Payroll service for families who employ nannies, saving your precious time for a small annual fee of €199.
Request information pack!
We offer a complete payroll service for families who employ a nanny or child-minder. Our service allows you to meet all your statutory obligations as an employer, saving you time and ensuring you don’t receive any penalties from Revenue for late or incorrect filing.
Our standard Payroll service includes:
- Unlimited advice and support
- Revenue PAYE registration
- All letters and calls to and from Revenue dealt with on your behalf
- Monthly payslips securely emailed (weekly, fortnightly and 4-weekly payslips also available)
- Provide you with a payroll summary sheet that will detail pay and deduction information, including that which you are required to pay to Revenue.
- Online returns to Revenue at each pay period
- Provide you with an annual summary of amounts paid and deductions made.
- Holiday entitlements
- Starter/ Leaver processing as required
- Complexities such as nanny-shares and tax allowance splitting
- Arrange for a direct debit to be set up between you and Revenue for you to pay what you owe on a monthly basis (if required- you can choose to make direct payments yourself without direct debit).
For a small additional fee, we can upgrade your subscription to include everything from the standard payroll service plus a secure cloud-based plan. The cloud-based plan securely backs-up all your payroll information and provides a web/mobile based self-service dashboard for employees and employers to log in and access their payroll data including past and present payslips. As you or your nanny browse the online dashboards, our software providers use various methods to protect against things like data injection, authentication hacking, cross site scripting, exposure flaws, request forgery, and the many other types of vulnerabilities.
It is your legal obligation to provide your nanny with key terms of their employment in writing within 5 days of them commencing employment and to provide your nanny with a suitable contract of employment within the first 60 days of them commencing employment with you.
For an additional charge of just €19 we can offer you a tailored employment contract between you and your nanny which cover both of these obligations.Request information pack.